Ritual Play Professional Training in Finland 6-11 August 2021
for movement, touch, body, tantra, kink & sexuality professionals
Below is a summary of the Curriculum for both Ritual Play Training Part 1 and Ritual Play Training part 2. The two parts have originated as separate events. The first three days of this event is based on the content of part 1 and the three remaining days on part 2.
Detailed read about the content of first 2 days of the in-person training here.
Detailed read about day 3 & 4 of the In-person training here.
🦋 WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND PRACTICE 🦋
1) Ritual Play’s Roots in: Participatory Arts, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Somatic Movement Practices, Tantra & Kink, Ecology and systems thinking
2) Understanding and cultivating a Participatory Mindset for Ritual Play use with 1:1 clients. This approach is developed out of Marina’s Master Thesis on “Sexuality as Art”
3) How to support a sense of safety in clients, groups and in yourself – through awareness of location & explorative orienting habits
4) How to support a sense of safety in clients, groups and in yourself – through deliberate social engagement
5) Understanding and cultivating the skill of Dual Awareness in yourself to be both the facilitator of a client session, as well as a participant in the Ritual Play structure.
6) By focusing one’s attention on an ever present undercurrent of felt sense experience one can always tap into Ritual Play’s primary mover. Where is my felt sense attention drawn to next, next and next …
7) Consent & Agreement skills
8) Somatic sense of reversibility
🐛Experience Ritual Play solo, in duo, trio, with the whole group.
🐛Being a witness. And playing while being witnessed.
🐛Ritual Play influenced by various somatic practices, possibly Feldenkrais lesson, TRE, breath work, Wheel of Consent, BMC
🐛A Ritual Play Puja.
🐛Evolutionary movement & Movement vocabulary practice.
🐛Ritual Play’s strong connection to Systemic Constellation will be explored in an experiential way.
TRAINING INVESTMENT: Information soon
WHERE: Finland Helsinki area. Address is shared in welcome letter –
TRAINING HOURS: i
WORKSHOP LANGUAGE: English
FACILITATOR: Lead facilitator Ritual Play founder Marina Kronkvist. Co-facilitator Lee Moore. and assistants
FOOD & ACCOMMODATION:
Is this a Certification training?
🟢 REGISTER HERE 🟢
Questions: email email@example.com
🌟Feedback from former students, now Ritual Play colleagues 🌟
🌟“This course offered me new ways of thinking, opening windows where I didn’t know there were any. Marina has a big theoretical background she can share from which is profound. Next to that she is very flexible to the needs of the group, offers great exercises that you immediately can implement in your life and sessions. Marina has a really relaxing way of being with the group, which was an eye opener for the very structured part of myself. I enjoyed the depth through simplicity that was offered. Thank you!” 🌟 Mariëlle Spronck www.mariellespronck.com
Firstly, the training gave me an in-depth understanding of the connection between Ritual Play and Participatory Culture. Participatory Culture is about persons taking part in culture not having only passive roles as a choice. Instead one can choose to interact and co-create. Our entire civilization is stepping into an interactive paradigm, where we go from being passive consumers of culture and media to being involved in creating the culture we live in. Ritual Play contributes in a fantastic way to deepen and expand that paradigm.
▶︎ Important note: Educating Ritual Play to others is still in it’s start-up phase so parts of the Curriculum and how it is delivered might change and evolve. Mentioned parts of the curriculum might be removed and new parts added as I learn, tweak and receive feedback.
Fill in the application form and book a 15 min Personal Conversation CALL with Marina to find out that this is a fit.